About this wiki
The sum of all human knowledge about iPhone Development.
Ideas on what to add to this wiki
- Information regarding usage of iPhone OS Frameworks, both public and private, SpringBoard, system daemons (for hooking and hacking), and classes in applications included with the system
- Information about third-party libraries or extensions for developers (PreferenceLoader, libhide, etc.)
- Questions about development (to be answered by others; please keep questions in talk pages.)
- Links to useful information
- Links to open-source projects
Why another wiki?
The iPhone Wiki seems to be more user-oriented, and this wiki specifically targets development.
What are you looking for?
- System directories:
Editing this wiki
- If you have anything at all to contribute, feel free to do so!
- An account is required to edit pages.
- We'll make an exception for lawyers; they may submit too. Cf. http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions#How_does_a_Creative_Commons_license_operate.3F: "Creative Commons licenses are expressed in three different formats: the Commons Deed (human-readable code), the Legal Code (lawyer-readable code); and the metadata (machine readable code)."