SSH Over USB
SSH over USB using usbmuxd
Tested on OS X and Windows.
You will need to have Python installed on your system.
- Get usbmuxd source package and unpack
- Go into folder python-client
- chmod +x tcprelay.py
- Run ./tcprelay.py -t 22:2222
Now you can log into your device via ssh root@localhost -p 2222
The -t switch tells tcprelay to run threaded and allow more than one ssh over the same port.
See ./tcprelay.py --help for further options.
SSH over USB using the iFunBox GUI (Windows only)
This feature only exists in the Windows build of iFunBox.
- Get the latest Windows build of iFunBox and install it.
- Click on "Quick Toolbox," then "USB Tunnel."
- Assign ports as you see fit.